Sunday, July 25, 2010

I suppose I should update now-ish

though SO much as happened, there no way for me to recount accurately all the great things that have transpired since the last time I updated.

Teaching
Is pretty great. I can definitely say the original beauty of it as worn off, of course I still enjoy it, but it went from a point from being 'fun' to being WORK. but teaching the kids are great, even discipling them it pretty fun as well. I love how I can get total silence in a class, just by getting very serious. But my goal for these last two week teaching is to make it as fun as I can , and just teach them something.

so we had the sleep over this friday, which means I spent 24+ hours at Kent Denver. It wasn't as bad as the former people made it seem, maybe it was because I didn't participate in the boys' pillow fight, which was pretty crazy. But i did end up staying up until 3:30am (mind you I woke up at 6:00 am) to only be awaken 15 later by screaming girls throwing water on the boys, luckily I didn't get wet, some of my co-workers weren't to luckily.

I also experienced my first (couple) Red Bulls. I had so much energy, but I didn't seem that hyper, it was really fun though we had a dance for the kids, it was pretty great, music blasting. And all the teachers had to be Bouncers to prevent inappropriate dancing, which their wasn't too much off. It was a really fun dance though.

We also had a talent show on Friday ( i mean it was a long day) and it was the BKD awards,  so every teacher was a celebrity. I was originally supposed to Cedric the Entertainer, but then the last minute I changed to Cleveland Brown, and here's what I did.



Yes Justin Beiber. Amazing.

So what else has happened? Oh this week I did a Micro Madness, which the fun time of the day. I did Improv Acting. It was really kool even though I only had 2 students in for M-Th. But then we did again on Friday, and got more kids. I'd never led a Improv before, so I just did some games I found online. But it was fun and laughter ensued.

And I'm going camping AGAIN on Wednesday with all the Stars Students, so this should be interesting. This time though I actually have sleep outside in a tent. and stuck with about 35 14,15 year olds.

Alright that's it.
I really don't know the next time I'll update, I can't predict this things.
peace.
Asauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment