Thursday, August 19, 2010

BKD Withdrawal

It's officially been one week since I departed with my dear ol' BKD,
and I have severe BKD withdrawal.
It's like an addiction. The more I tell myself not to think about how amazing my summer was, the more I think about everyone and everything from Denver. One memory here triggers something from there, from my homestay, to the students, to the weather, to the staff, to just everything. And I try to bother myself with things of the upcoming year, but I just keep thinking about BKD all the while.

Maybe it'll get better once I actually get back to school. Hopefully. Time can only tell.

But I'm actually kinda scared about my student teaching experience. Because although BKD was an awesome experience, I'm trying not to hold that has the regular, expected  teaching experience. But I still want to hold on to making learning fun and exciting. I mean realistically kids HAVE to be at school and don't choose to be there, so why shouldn't I make it fun for them, in the process of teaching them something. I don't want to think that I know what I'm doing then completely bomb ya know. I mean I'm very sure everything it going to work out in the end. They always do. So I'll  try not to worry about Student teaching,
instead I'll probably continue to think about BKD, even though I probably shouldn't.

that's all, just a random little post.
peace
a-sauce (no calls me that here, which is also very weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment